Anarkali Churidar Suits Designs 2013
Written by Neha Madan
Since olden times, salwar kameez has been the ruling the Indian ethnic fashion clothing. The versatility of this Indian attire has made it highly popular among women of all ages, shapes and sizes. This three piece attire is one of the most comfortable dresses and therefore fashion designers are making new innovations in the basic silhouette of salwar kameez by adding innovative style elements and colors.
Emergence of the designer Salwar Kameez has therefore gained immense popularity across the globe. Women residing outside India are coming back to their roots by adopting Indian ethnic clothes like sarees and salwar kameez. Among numerous styles in designer salwar kameez, Anarkali churidar suits tops the preference chart.
Thanks to Bollywood celebrities, Anarkali churidar suit is the latest fashion trend which has hit the fashion block. Anarkali churidar suit has always existed but the rule of straight fit short kameez and churidar suits have overshadowed the magnificence of the former. But in recent times, this salwar kameez style from the Mughal era has risen to fame when Indian fashion designers started adding some flair to the conventional salwar kameez. Anarkali suits have become one of the obvious choice after saree, for special occasions and festivities. Whether it's a wedding, a family gathering, or a party, Anarakali salwar kameezes are the hot favourite among women of all age groups.
Anarkali churidar suits have a traditional touch to its look. Long flared kurta with fitted churidar and beautifully embellished dupatta make this three piece attire a perfect choice for weddings. Frock style kurta with beautifully embellished yoke, embroidered full sleeves and ruffled hemline make it impeccable for newly wedded brides. She can incorporate anarkali suits in her bridal trousseau for post marriage ceremonies, as well as for everyday wear.
Most Popular Fashion Posts
- Manish Malhotra Design, Manish Malhotra Sarees and Anarkali Suits 2012-2013
- Indo Western Sherwani for Men and Indowestern Sherwani Designs 2012-2013
- Deepika Padukone in Saree and Deepika Padukone in Salwar Suits
- Ready made Salwar Kameez Designs | Readymade Salwar Kameez Trends 2013
- Bollywood’s Latest Fashion Trend: Anarkali Salwar Kameez and Salwar Suits
- Latest Shoe Trends 2013 | Shoes Fashion 2012-13
- Deepika Padukone Lifestyle, Deepika Padukone's Beauty Secrets and Deepika Padukone Wiki
- Latest Hair Style Trends 2012-13
- Latest skirt Trends 2013 | Skirt Trends For Winter
- Latest Nail Art and Nail Polish Trends - 2013
- Ritu Kumar Designs Collection | Ritu Kumar Designer Sarees and Suits 2013
- Anarkali Churidar Suits Designs 2013
- Groom Dress Up: How To Be A Stylish Indian Groom
- Latest Nail Polish Colors Trends 2012-13
- Latest Blouse Designs: Attractive Saree Blouse Designs for 2013
- Navratri Special Chaniya Choli, Navratri Special Dresses and Navratri Sarees
- Skin Care Blog for Skin Care Tips
- Charlize Theron's Lifestyle, Charlize Therons's Beauty Secrets and Charlize Theron's Wiki
Get Daily Fashion Tips via Email
Latest Updated Fashion Posts
- Wedding Lehenga Trends in 2014
- The Latest in Bollywood Style Sarees
- Blue Color Sarees Trend!
- Choosing the Perfect Kurta this Diwali
- Different Type Of Indian Kurtis
- Half And Half Sarees, A Traditional Garment For Traditionally Beautiful Women
- Karwa Chauth Special Sarees 2013
- Navratri Chaniya Choli and Navratri Dresses: Adds the Charm of Ethnic Garba Dance
- The 5 Most Wearable Winter Fashion Trends for 2013
- Skirts : Evergreen Fashion for Women
- The Virtual World of Biba Clothing!
- The Top Ten Clothing Brands Worldwide
- Navratri Dresses: Glamourous Traditional Navratri Chaniya Choli
- ShopImagine, The Online Boutique Store, Shares its take onTrends
- Indian Etnic Wear In Once upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara
- Skirts : The Only Fashion Trend That Never Died
- Perfect Lehenga Choli inspired from Indian Bridal Fashion Week 2013
- Raksha Bandhan Dresses for this Festive Season
- Indian Menswear Outfits in Stylish Designs
- Jodhpuri Suits: When to Wear Jodhpuri Suits
- Shopping Guide for Indian Lehenga Choli | July 2013