Bangles trends 2013 | Significance of Bangles in India
Written by Anamika
No Indian outfit is complete without Indian jewelry. Whether you're wearing the Indian saree, the salwar kameez or the lehenga choli, one requires some sparkling accessories and jewelry to get the perfect Indian traditional look. Women in India have always treasured Indian jewelry including necklaces, bangles, earrings, anklets, nose ring etc. But out of all, bangles have always occupied a special place in a woman's treasure box.The clinking sound of bangles is always mesmerizing and many a times it acts as an indication about the presence of their beloved. Every girl who is fond of Indian jewelry can't escape her fascination for bangles. While unmarried girls stock attractive assortment of costume jewelry to portray a boho chic look.
On the other hand, it becomes compulsory for a married woman to wear bangles. Because in India, bangles for married women holds a traditional and ritualistic significance. According to some Indian customs, if a woman removes her bangles after her marriage, it brings bad omen to her husband.
Various Indian states and its cultures hold the distinguished significance of bangles. While in Punjab, brides wear chooda (ivory and red bangles), in West Bengal married women have to wear white and red bangles (shaankha pola) along with an iron metal bangle that safeguards their husbands against evil eyes.
While in Rajasthan, lac bangles decorated with delicate meenkari work never fails to allure you with its vibrant colors.
Bangles are made out of different materials like plastic, glass, lac, metal, sea shell and many more. Indian designer clothes are making a big statement at every occasion. So ladies, dress up in gorgeous Indian sarees and adorn your wrists with colorful bangles.
Most Popular Fashion Posts
- Manish Malhotra Design, Manish Malhotra Sarees and Anarkali Suits 2012-2013
- Indo Western Sherwani for Men and Indowestern Sherwani Designs 2012-2013
- Deepika Padukone in Saree and Deepika Padukone in Salwar Suits
- Ready made Salwar Kameez Designs | Readymade Salwar Kameez Trends 2013
- Bollywood’s Latest Fashion Trend: Anarkali Salwar Kameez and Salwar Suits
- Latest Shoe Trends 2013 | Shoes Fashion 2012-13
- Deepika Padukone Lifestyle, Deepika Padukone's Beauty Secrets and Deepika Padukone Wiki
- Latest Hair Style Trends 2012-13
- Latest skirt Trends 2013 | Skirt Trends For Winter
- Latest Nail Art and Nail Polish Trends - 2013
- Ritu Kumar Designs Collection | Ritu Kumar Designer Sarees and Suits 2013
- Anarkali Churidar Suits Designs 2013
- Groom Dress Up: How To Be A Stylish Indian Groom
- Latest Nail Polish Colors Trends 2012-13
- Latest Blouse Designs: Attractive Saree Blouse Designs for 2013
- Navratri Special Chaniya Choli, Navratri Special Dresses and Navratri Sarees
- Skin Care Blog for Skin Care Tips
- Charlize Theron's Lifestyle, Charlize Therons's Beauty Secrets and Charlize Theron's Wiki
Get Daily Fashion Tips via Email
Latest Updated Fashion Posts
- Wedding Lehenga Trends in 2014
- The Latest in Bollywood Style Sarees
- Blue Color Sarees Trend!
- Choosing the Perfect Kurta this Diwali
- Different Type Of Indian Kurtis
- Half And Half Sarees, A Traditional Garment For Traditionally Beautiful Women
- Karwa Chauth Special Sarees 2013
- Navratri Chaniya Choli and Navratri Dresses: Adds the Charm of Ethnic Garba Dance
- The 5 Most Wearable Winter Fashion Trends for 2013
- Skirts : Evergreen Fashion for Women
- The Virtual World of Biba Clothing!
- The Top Ten Clothing Brands Worldwide
- Navratri Dresses: Glamourous Traditional Navratri Chaniya Choli
- ShopImagine, The Online Boutique Store, Shares its take onTrends
- Indian Etnic Wear In Once upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara
- Skirts : The Only Fashion Trend That Never Died
- Perfect Lehenga Choli inspired from Indian Bridal Fashion Week 2013
- Raksha Bandhan Dresses for this Festive Season
- Indian Menswear Outfits in Stylish Designs
- Jodhpuri Suits: When to Wear Jodhpuri Suits
- Shopping Guide for Indian Lehenga Choli | July 2013